What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies are used by the majority of sites, and have several different functions. At a basic level cookies will:
- Allow the site to work properly, and help keep it secure.
- Help to understand how people use a website.
- Make a site easier to use by remembering information that you've entered.
- Improve your experience by showing you information that's relevant to you.
- Remember your clyx.net login details (if you ask us to)
- Maintain your clyx.net session
- Make sure your Clyx.net session is secure
- Record pages accessed during your visit and the capability of your web browser
Clyx.net will not:
- Store your clyx.net password
- Store any personally identifiable information related to you
The types of cookies we use
These are divided into three categories:
Session cookies: These cookies let you move around the site and use all of the website features. Without them, you wouldn't be able to log into clyx.net or use any of its applications. These cookies also help keep your clyx.net session secure.
Analytic cookies: These simply help us record details about your site visit, such as pages visited and browser used.
Persistent cookies: These cookies store your clyx.net login details (except your password), so next time you visit the information is already there for you. This only happens if you request it.
Changing your cookie settings
We recommend that you don't change your cookie settings, as we can't guarantee the performance of the site if you block some or all cookies.
If you do decide to change them, you can do this through your browser. Each browser works in a different way, so you'll need to search for 'cookie settings' in your browser's help section to find out how to do this.
Third party cookies
The only third party cookie clyx.net uses is a Google Analytics Cookie (see Analytic cookie above). Clyx.net uses no other third party cookies and no advertising cookies of any sort.